Call/Text (407) 862-1825

Our Attorneys

Jim Gordon / Beers and Gordon P.A. / Civil Trial Attorneys

Trial Attorney

Jim Gordon

Jim Gordon is the managing partner of Beers and Gordon P.A. The focus of his legal practice has been to represent individuals in matters of serious personal injury, wrongful death, and employment-related litigation. He is licensed to practice in all of Florida, including appeals courts and the middle district. He has appeared as a lead trial counselor in addition to drafting appellate matters in both State and Federal Courts.

After graduating from the University of Notre Dame in 1992, Jim worked as an Account Executive with an international marketing corporation. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the University of Nebraska Law College in 1997. Eventually moving away from his Midwestern roots, Jim and his family established a home in the Oviedo and Winter Springs area of Seminole County in Central Florida. His first legal position was with a small plaintiff’s practice in downtown Orlando, emphasizing cases that involved employment law.

By 1999, he had joined a firm handling insurance defense matters ranging from serious personal injuries to wrongful death. During this time, Jim had the opportunity to work on cases including premises liabilitycar accidents, truck accidents, harassment and discrimination, products liability, negligent security, lemon laws, motor vehicle repair act cases, and a wide variety of other matters. In over nine years at this firm, Mr. Gordon represented international companies, hotel chains, shopping malls, construction companies, restaurants, and locally owned business.

Establishing the law firm of Beers and Gordon P.A. with David Beers in 2009, Jim has been representing the rights of those injured and damaged by negligence for nearly 20 years. He continues to provide experience and compassion for every client.

Play Video

We Look Forward to Helping You

You deserve professional, trustworthy legal guidance. Contact us today for your free consultation with a licensed attorney.


Free Consult